Our Business Services
Our firm has evolved by utilizing cloud based technologies and integrated systems to provide our clients with a simple and modernized approach to their bookkeeping and accounting requirements.
We use software that has capabilities which allow you to capture your receipts in a digital format within your file, allowing ease of access to our team and saving you the trip down to our office to drop off your paperwork.
When it comes to options and pricing, we have unique packages to suit to the nature of your business and your needs. Not all businesses fit into a specific size box, and neither should yours!
What We Do
Bookkeeping & Accounting Packages
Do It Yourself Option
Designed for the client who does their own bookkeeping or has an internal/external bookkeeper
- You complete your bookkeeping using an accounting software
- You file all GST returns
- You perform your own monthly payroll calculations and file your own T4 slips
- You only require the year end accounting and financial statement preparation
- Notice to reader financial statements preparation
- Corporate tax return(T2)
We Do The Bookkeeping For You
Designed for the client who needs assistance with all aspects of monthly bookkeeping and filings
- Monthly bookkeeping services and reconciliation
- Filing of the GST/HST, Provincial Sales Tax returns
- Producing reports (Balance Sheet/ Income Statement)
- Corporate tax estimations (provided monthly)
- Payroll services (as required and charged separately)
Designed for the client who wants all of their data in one place and only wants to manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Client has access to Invoicing and Accounts Receivable Modules within our accounting software allowing you to successfully receive payments and apply to your outstanding client invoices
- Client has access to Accounts Payable Module within our accounting software allowing you to manage the bills your business owes (vendors, bill payments)
- Cloud based option allows us to be working in the file at the same time
Successful integration of this option would require automatic bank feed access to your financial institution. (Banking activity would download directly into the accounting software on a daily basis)
We understand that all businesses go through trends or cycles of volume (high season/low season) and have adapted a pricing structure that does the same. Our bookkeeping fees are variable and are based on a transactional volume associated to your file.
Based on a standard year end, your accounting costs are typically a fixed rate. However, out of scope components such as investments accounts, holding companies, and extensive detailed corporate tax planning etc. can lead to variations in your accounting costs.
Since no two individuals are the same it is fair to assume that no two tax returns are the same. Our personal tax fees start at a base rate and vary depending on slips or complexity of return and quoted accordingly.